Balancing Hormones Naturally Part 3



Week 3 is here and with that came my period  :( 



This is honestly the part I don't miss, my periods where nice and light while on birth control, so light I didn't even have to use a tampon.

But here I am back to tampons and pads, blood flow is normal and this time is a full period.

I have to admit I'm feeling a bit nervous, prior to my BC I was bleeding more than what I'm used to, reason why I got on BC, there were moments where my flow would be light for a regular size tampon and out of no where it will flow so heavily it will mess up my clothes :( 

I felt condemned to use a pad and tampon at the same time sometimes that wasn't even enough, on top of that my periods would sometimes last up to a week, talk about a nightmare.

I do have to say that with this period PMS was in the norm, the day before my period I got a little crancky, cramps are very mild so that is really nice and I noticed no bloating, usually I'm bloted during this time of the month.

I feel a little tired which I'm sure is due to having a heavier flow that what I have had in the last 2 years.

This first period seems good so far, I feel good and empowered, I'm happy my supplements are doing the trick.

I will keep on monitoring each month and if something drastic happens I will sure post about.

Stay Tuned!!!


XOXO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Support with the Fellings Kit

Happiness is an inside job

Welcome!