Balancing Hormones Naturally Part 2

Wow it's been a week already? 

(insert surprised emoji here)


So I have to say I have noticed three major things happening:

1. NO more brain fog (insert another surprised emoji here)

That's right, I feel like I can THINK! and for a mom and business owner that is HUGE, well is huge for every human on this planet, no one wants to have foggy braing, right?

2. I'm not EXHAUSTED even after going to bed at 8:30 pm

This is another great feeling because I don't feeling like I'm dragging, even after getting full night rest and having a power breakfast.

3. Sexual desire is coming back!!!!

This is one feels good but it scares me a bit in all honesty, I have been single and abstinent for two years and have no desire on changing that but having a sex drive makes one think about  S-E-X (insert another surprised emoji here) and honestly I'm not ready for that.

To be truthful this was my biggest worry, and you may say is not a big deal, but for me IT IS!

I'm working on myself and healing at the moment and  I'm also  EXTREMELY focused on my children and my business and want to keep it that way.

So all I can do is tell myself: "It is ok to feel this way (is natural human experience) and you don't have to engage with anyone, just embrace it, it's beautiful".

In a week I have realized how "dead" my body was and to have these feelings back is nothing but AMAZING it makes me feel like myself again.


I'm loving the process so far, stay updated for more to come...


XOXO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Support with the Fellings Kit

Happiness is an inside job

Welcome!